Sunday, April 27, 2008

Grilled Turkey Burgers



I threw these together with just some of this, some of that. They were pretty good, except I grilled them a tad bit too long. I was just worried they wouldn't be done. They were pretty thick burgers and I wanted to be sure. *sigh, next time. I used 2 Lbs of ground turkey breast and it gave me 7 thick burgers. I didn't use a recipe, just eyeballed the ingredients, but I'll give you the guesstimates of what I used.

2 Lbs ground lean turkey breast
2 cloves garlic, minced
4 green onions, sliced
1/2 red onion, diced small
1 egg
2 Tbl bread crumbs
2 Tbl Worcestershire sauce
A shake or two of each:
salt
pepper
cayenne pepper
garlic powder
onion powder
paprika

Combine all ingredients. Form desired size patties. Grill 4-6 minutes each side. (Make ahead so flavors mingle)



(I forgot to add the additional grilled red onions to the finished burger)

Print
Pin It!

1 Lovely Comments:

Stefani @ MommyEnterprises.com said...

Looks very yummy. I have never tried turkey burgers though. Want to come cook for us? LOL

Post a Comment