Monday, May 9, 2011

FutonCoversForLess.com Solid Navy Blue Futon Cover Tomoson Review



If you're looking for discount futon covers check out these great Solid Navy Blue Futon Covers ($40!)from FutonCoversForLess, which are crafted from upholstery grade fabric that will last the test of time instead of the cheap, thin cotton that rips or shrinks.
For the perfect package add matching or coordinating pillows. With these high quality slip covers, seasonal decorating throughout your home is now easy and fun.
Durable and easy to care for, their futon covers are made with 3-sided marine grade zippers and fit futon mattresses from 6 to 8 inches thick. Machine washable.

the before picture

with the cover on

We were sent a Solid Navy Blue Futon Cover for review. Our futon mattress is a nice Full size (54"x 75") 8" thick size and this cover went on pretty easily (thank goodness it unzips to all 3 sides, our mattress is heavy), I did have to kind of stuff it in to zip it up all the way, but it went on with out pulling at the zipper. I'm sure if I had some help to shift the cover over more it wouldn't have been trouble, but I got it!


The fabric is a nice upholstery, not real thick, but not too thin either. As you can see it is a nice shade of Navy Blue, but greens are more our color theme. This will be nice to have in case the kids ruin the mattress or something. From their site, you may order other styles, fabrics and colors as well as the matching pillows to go with a cover. They are also offering FREE shipping on US orders (Within the contiguous 48 states) for a limited time.



*Disclosure* I wrote this review for "Mommy? I'm Hungry!" about FutonCoversForLess.com. The product(s) in this review were provided to me free of cost for the purpose of conducting my review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and are not influenced by monetary compensation. Product info & stock images provided by PR or Co.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas a Minneapolis SEO and Web Design firm. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

Print
Pin It!

0 Lovely Comments:

Post a Comment