Monday, December 19, 2011

Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol in IMAX Theatres -MyBlogSpark


 
My mission, I choose to accept it is to check out Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol in IMAX theatres this Holiday season. MI is one series of movies I can get into, they're always edge of your seat action packed movies, I can't wait until Mr. and I get to check it out.
Join Ethan Hunt (Tom Cruise) and his team of rogue IMF agents, in this mind-blowing adventure that will keep you on the edge of your seat from start to finish.
Starting December 16th, Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol will be playing in over 300 IMAX theaters in North America, a full five days earlier than its traditional release

With 30-minutes of scenes shot with IMAX cameras, fans will be able to enjoy certain sequences of the movie in larger than life, full-screen proportions

As an added bonus, IMAX will offer the first previews of the upcoming Batman film, The Dark Knight Rises, prior to Mission: Impossible Ghost Protocol
*Disclosure* I wrote this review for "Mommy? I'm Hungry!" about Mission: Impossible. The product(s) in this review were provided to me free of cost for the purpose of conducting my review,Tickets and information have been provided by IMAX through MyBlogSpark . All opinions expressed in this review are my own and are not influenced by monetary compensation. Product info & stock images provided by PR or Co.

Print
Pin It!

0 Lovely Comments:

Post a Comment