Monday, February 16, 2009

Chicken, Artichoke and Tortellini



Do you ever get stuck in a recipe rut and want new recipes to try out? Well that's how I feel lately. A few posts ago I mentioned these Healthy Meals in Minutes recipe cards. A kind soul lead me the way to a website full of these cards! I was so excited!

Here is a recipe I found there (a card I never got in my collection), and it seems to be a hit here with us. Ok, maybe the kids didn't care much for the artichokes but they sure love tortellini, and Mr. took 3 servings of it! I thought it was great, a nice change. I think this will go into my regular menu. I changed the amounts a little to suit our family of 5 with some leftovers (because those are perfect for lunch the next day).

enjoy,

Print
Pin It!

3 Lovely Comments:

Anonymous said...

This looks tasty. Sometimes you can find recipes in the strangest places...

Krista Dearden said...

I love your blog! As a mommy of 3 I am always looking for new recipes to keep things exciting. This one looks like a winner. Thanks!

Post a Comment