Thursday, May 28, 2009

Review: Jerky.Com Buffalo Jerky and an Award



The gracious people over at http://www.jerky.com/ sent over a package of their Black Pepper Buffalo Jerky for us to try out. I love pepper, but was afraid no one else would eat it. Well, that didn't stop them! I did brush off what I could and it was gone in just days. We loved it!

"An Old West snack with superior flavor. Hand-sliced strips of Grade A, top-round buffalo seasoned with all-natural ingredients and marinated to perfection will leave you wanting more.
Made from 100% natural grass-fed buffalo, No added preservatives or MSG, Low in cholesterol, fat and calories. "

If you're a jerky lover, head on over to http://www.jerky.com/ and check out their selection! They've got fast FREE* shipping too! You may remember my review on their Pineapple jerky, Mmm good stuff! Thanks Jerky.com! You guys are great!




Time for Awards! I received the Passionate Blogger Award from my adopted blogger, Tania at Love Big, Bake Often.




The Rules:
1. Take the logo and code for your blog.
2. Write five things you are passionate about apart from blogging.
3. Tag 5 people on your lists and let them know you Awarded them.


Five things I am passionate about.....
1. Family- where would we be without them? I love them!

2. Cooking & Baking- it's rewarding when I can make good food others enjoy, visually & tastefully delicious.

3. Photography- taking photos of moments that go by so quickly. To remember them for the years to come.

4. My blog readers- really! I love hearing your comments, letting me know you were here. It makes me want to blog more and share recipes and give things away! Without you guys, I wouldn't be as passionate about my blog. Thanks! =)

5. Friendships- without it, it could make one feel lonely. Brighten some one's day Say hello, just because you care!


I am passing this award onto these Passionate Bloggers:

1. Crys over at Swains R'Us for her passion of Family, Faith & Friendship =)

2. Kelli over at All K Names for her passion for her family, blogging & friends

3. Leslie at Leslie Loves Veggies for her passion of food, friends and deals

4. Helene at La cuisine d'Hélène for her passion of foods, friendships and blogging

5. Kristin at The Krumwiede Six for her great passion for helping others, family and life

enjoy,

Print
Pin It!

1 Lovely Comments:

Leslie M. said...

Oh Rachelle, You are so sweet- WEll not as sweet as your Brownies! hahah
Many thanks for your kind words! I love awards!
I have been a bit under the weather and this was so nice of you!
You are such a doll!
Love you~
Leslie
LeslieVeg@msn.com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment