Friday, July 3, 2009

A Special Day! I'm Featured At The BlogRollers!



Today I am being featured at The BlogRollers as their Feature Friday! Their blog is about taking the business (and pleasure) of blogging and social networking to the streets in unique and entertaining ways. Their goal is to raise awareness of the power of female bloggers and their impact on the economy as well as promote the brands that support them. Stop by and check them out! It's a whole group of great ladies chatting it up with everyone! =)

I found The Blog Rollers through another blog support sytem, SITS. If you're a blogger of any kinds, please stop by and get yourself some bloggie support and meet lots of other friendly bloggers!


Print
Pin It!

4 Lovely Comments:

Mary K Brennan said...

Congrats on the blog rolling. I actually just noticed that feature the other day. Have a great holiday weekend.

Nicole Feliciano said...

I'm going to check this out now! We’re planning on grilling up a storm this weekend. I just posted a recipe share link on my site. Hope you’ll stop by and add a favorite:

http://momtrends.blogspot.com/2009/07/friday-feasts.html

Mary | Deep South Dish said...

Congrats on your feature - I haven't heard of that support group before now, but I'll be sure to check it out!

Post a Comment