Triaminic, a leader in children’s over-the-counter cold and flu symptom medication. As we settle into the winter months, it is important to remember that we’ve also entered peak season for colds and flu. Now is the time to focus on how you can be ready for when cold and/or flu symptoms appear..
Triaminic® has developed two online tools (see below) to help you and your family this cold and flu season.
1) The Sick Day Guidelines, created in partnership with the National Association of School Nurses – Parents know when their kids aren’t feeling 100%. These Guidelines are aimed at helping parents decide when to keep them at home or send them off to school.
2) National Cold & Flu Tracker – This resource provides a weekly data feed of cold & flu symptom trends by region, based on data from SDI Fan® (a source used by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention). Being aware of the activity in your area (or an area that you are traveling) can help you prepare for when cold and flu symptoms appear. For example, Greensboro, Lexington, Knoxville, and Albany have the highest incidence of illness this week.
The Sick Day Guidelines, Cold & Flu Tracker, and a coupon for a discount on Triaminic® products can be found here:
Triaminic Thin Strips come in these products:
Night Time Cold & Cough
Long Acting Cough
Cough & Runny Nose
Day Time Cold & Cough
Cold With Stuffy Nose
Since we all have a horrible little cough going around here, I thought this would be a good time to try out these strips, so I can't wait for them to get here! Please note that children under 4 years of age can not use cold and cough medicine, so we we'll get to review this product on our 2 older ones.
THREE "Mommy? I'm Hungry!" readers will receive ONE pack of Triaminic Thin Strips which includes 4 boxes of Triaminic, with 14 strips in each package.
(This is a must before any extra entries will be accepted!)
1. All you have to do is tell me what your area's activity level says for the cold and flu, click here to find out! Comment below with your answer.
Our activity level says we are green which is LOW.
Earn up to 6 extra entries by showing some "Mommy? I'm Hungry!" bloggie ♥ with these rules*!
-Please post yourself a separate comment for each, letting me know which ones you do.
2. (+1 bonus entry) Follow me on Twitter here
3. (2 bonus entries) Tweet about this giveaway using my Tweet button above, post your link here
4. (+2 bonus entries) Blog a new entry about this giveaway* on your blog & post your link here
5. (+1 bonus entry) Mention this giveaway link on your Facebook & post your link here
HURRY! This Giveaway ends: 11:59 pm pst, Sunday, January 31, 2010.
Please read the fine print:
-Open to USA
- Please leave your email!
-I will verify links/names
-Winner(s) will be notified by email & announced on my Blog & Twitter the following day
-I will choose my winner(s) using Random.org
-Important! Please read about my giveaway rules HERE*
Don't forget to follow along and be the first to see new recipes, reviews and giveaways!
I wrote this review for "Mommy? I'm Hungry!" about Triaminic Thin Strips. I will receive free product to review and keep as compensation for my honest opinion of the product. Info & giveaway provided by PR.