Recently we were offered to review the new Nature Valley Granola Thins. These delicate, 100 percent natural granola squares have a texture more like a graham cracker than a Nature Valley Crunchy Granola Bar. The bottom of each granola thin is a layer of creamy peanut butter or dark chocolate flavor, and together they create a melt-in-your-mouth taste. These would be great for the lunch bag or as a snack to keep at the office.
They came just as we were moving into our new place, so a snack came in handy just as we needed one. =) Since I already love their regular granola bars, I was excited to try these. They come 10 to a box and individually packed in a foil wrapper with each square on a cardboard protector sheet. We had to be careful trying these because when you try to get a square off, it's delicate texture makes it crack and crumble. Not fun when you need to take a food photo of them, lol. Anyways, the kids and I loved these. Peanut Butter was my favorite and Dark Chocolate was my oldest's. I could tell them liked them because I later found the boxes empty!
-Roast marshmallow over open flame until it turns golden brown.
-Select two dark chocolate Granola Thins. (Try the peanut butter flavor as a tasty alternative. You can even use one of each!)
-Place the marshmallow inside the two thins, granola side out, and enjoy!
Join Nature Valley on Facebook and Twitter also!
One "Mommy? I'm Hungry!" reader will win a Nature Valley prize pack.
The prize pack includes:
•Desk Calendar (may be different than one shown)
(This is a must before any extra entries will be accepted!)
1. All you have to do is visit Nature Valley and tell me what other products you already like or would love to try!
Earn up to 5 extra entries by showing some "Mommy? I'm Hungry!" bloggie ♥ with these rules*!
-Please post yourself a separate comment for each, letting me know which ones you do. Thanks!
2. (+2 bonus entries) Follow me on Twitter here and Tweet about this giveaway using my Tweet button above this post.
3. (+2 bonus entries) New here? Please tell me how you found my blog today!
4. (+1 bonus entries) Click the icon to share this giveaway link on your Facebook then post your link here:
This Giveaway ends: 11:59 pm pst, Monday, August 2, 2010.
Please read the fine print:
- Open to USA
- Please leave your email!
- Winner(s) will be notified by email & announced on my Blog & Twitter soon after
- I will choose my winner(s) using Random.org
- Important! Please read about my giveaway rules HERE*
I wrote this review for "Mommy? I'm Hungry!" about Nature Valley Granol Thins. I received free product to keep for this review. All opinions for this review are that of myself & family. Product info & stock images provided by PR.