Stouffer's Let's Fix Dinner Challenge has families wanting to make a commitment to sit down at the table and have dinner together. Enjoy eachother, enjoy good food.
Some ways to help, Stouffer's has sent us a box of 52 fun questions to use at the table for great dinner conversations, and a cute book discussing all the fun ways family dinner time can be fun. As a family we already sit down at the table every night for dinner. Adding in these fun questions will help us sit longer and chat and not want to rush off to play. The little ones enjoyed the book with it's funny dinner ideas such as wearing your pants on your head!
Stouffer's wants to help families get closer through regular family dinners, but without reliable housing it can be impossible. That’s why they’ll donate 100 percent of the net proceeds of each book purchased to Habitat for Humanity.
TWO "Mommy? I'm Hungry!" readers will win a coupon for a free family-sized dinner from Stouffer's, a Family Dinner Box of Questions to get the kids talking and the limited-edition “Let’s Fix Dinner” book by award-winning artist and author Todd Parr.
(This is a must before any extra entries will be accepted!)
1. All you have to do is tell me, do you all sit down together every night for dinner? What can more dinners together do for your family?
Earn up to 6 extra entries by showing some "Mommy? I'm Hungry!" bloggie ♥ with these rules*!
-Please post yourself a separate comment for each, letting me know which ones you do. Thanks!
2. (+2 bonus entries) Follow me on Twitter here and Tweet about this giveaway using my Tweet button above this post or use @MommyImHungry and this URL in your Tweet.
3. (+2 bonus entries) New here? Please tell me how you found my blog today!
4. (+2 bonus entries) Visit here often? Please tell me what you like most about my blog!
This Giveaway ends: 11:59 pm pst, Wednesday, August 12, 2010.
Please read the fine print:
- Open to USA
- Please leave your email!
- Winner(s) will be notified by email & announced on my Blog & Twitter soon after
- I will choose my winner(s) using Random.org
- Important! Please read about my giveaway rules HERE*
I wrote this review for "Mommy? I'm Hungry!" about Stouffer's. I received free product to keep for this review. All opinions for this review are that of myself & family. Product info & stock images provided by PR or Co.