Monday, August 30, 2010

MamaBuzz Review: 50 Toddler Sing-Along Songs

50 Toddler Sing-Along Songs

Through MamaBuzz we were able to review the 50 Toddler Sing-Along Songs CDs by Twin Sisters Productions (retails for $9.99).

This 2-CD set of interactive playtime songs is perfect for everyday fun at home, daycare, or preschool! Toddlers will be moving and singing, giggling and wiggling while developing listening and coordination skills. BONUS! Music and play are ESSENTIAL to the healthy development of young children! Enrich playtime with music and any of the 50 easy activities included in the 24-page booklet. PDF Lyrics included. Songs included are:

Six Little Ducks
Eensy Weensy Spider
Hey Diddle Diddle
Hickory, Dickory Dock
Jack And Jill
Colors
Shapes in the World
Over in the Meadow
The Muffin Man
Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star
The Wheels On The Bus
A Is For Alligator
Billy Boy
Down In The Valley
Clementine
Little Wheel A-Turnin’
My Feelings
Oh Where, Oh Where Has My Little Dog Gone?
The ABC Song
The Rattlin’ Bog
Traveling Is A Dream
Yankee Doodle
Ten Little Bumblebees
Buffalo Gal
Follow My Directions

The Farmer In The Dell
London Bridge
This Is The Way
Row, Row, Row Your Boat
The Old Gray Mare
Old Brass Wagon
My Home’s In Montana
A Tisket A Tasket
Big Rock Candy Mountains
Five Miles From Home
Erie Canal Song
I’ve Been Working On The Railroad
She’ll Be Comin’ Around The Mountain
The Upward Trail
Polly Wolly Doodle
Monkey See And Monkey Do
Kookaburra
Down By The Station
Humpty Dumpty
A-Hunting We Will Go
I Love The Mountains
Sing Your Way Home
The More We Sing Together
Turkey In The Straw
Two Is Safer Than One


As I write this blog post, I have the first CD playing and I will admit it's not just for toddlers, my 7 yr old and I are enjoying this as much as my 3 yr old is! Let me also say, it puts the grouchy'tudes away and soothes them! It's full of classic tunes and a few I have never heard before.

I've made a video clip so you can listen to some of the songs:


MamaBuzz

I wrote this review for "Mommy? I'm Hungry!" about the 50 Toddler Sing-Along Songs CD. I received free product to keep for this review through MamaBuzz. All opinions for this review are that of myself & family. Product info & stock images provided by PR or Co.

Print
Pin It!

0 Lovely Comments:

Post a Comment