Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Animal Throw Pillows: MamaBuzz Review




We were sent a Panda Animal Throw Pillow by ThrowPillows.org for review. Let me say how giddy my kids were! They are the cutest pillows, folded up it's a stuffed animal, unfold it, and it's a small pillow for them to lay their head. He's soft and cuddly and will be enjoyed all day long!

These pillows will be available at their site soon as they are working on a giveaway event through the site. They come as a turtle, bear, panda, bunny, cat, cow, tiger, ladybug, or dog. They are great for kids, ages 3 and older. Please check out ThrowPillows.org for lots of other throw pillows for your decorating needs!

I wrote this review for "Mommy? I'm Hungry!" about ThrowPillows. I received free product to keep for this review through MamaBuzz. All opinions for this review are that of myself & family. Product info & stock images provided by PR or Co.

*Please follow my recipe blog at it's new URL http://mommyimhungry.blogspot.com/

Print
Pin It!

0 Lovely Comments:

Post a Comment