Friday, November 12, 2010

Musselman's Awesome Apple Butter Breakfast Cake: Review


I was sent a package of Musselman's Apple Butter and Apple Cider for review. We love apple butter and apple cider is our newest love, usually I buy apple juice, but not now! They also sent along some recipe cards and one of them was this coffee cake. It's so good and easy to make, I am baking another one right now, since Father in Law is on his way down. I plan to make their mulled apple cider to have in the crockpot for Thanksgiving, when friends and family are over.


Musselman's Awesome Apple Butter Breakfast Cake
website

2¼ cup all-purpose baking mix (I used a gluten free by Bisquick)
¾ cup milk
½ cup sugar
1 large egg
2 Tbsp. butter, melted
2 cups MUSSELMAN'S® APPLE BUTTER

TOPPING:
1/3 cup sweetened flaked coconut
1/3 cup pecans, chopped (I used almonds)
1/3 cup sugar
2 Tbsp. butter

In bowl, stir together baking mix, milk, sugar, egg and 2 Tbsp. melted butter. Pour 2/3 of the batter into an 8x8-inch baking dish coated with non-stick cooking spray. Cover with apple butter. Drop remaining batter by spoonfuls on cake. Combine last four ingredients and sprinkle on top.
Bake at 350° for 1 hour until cake tester inserted in center of cake comes out clean.
Makes 9 servings


I wrote this review for "Mommy? I'm Hungry!" about Musselman's. I received free product to keep for this review from Musselman's . All opinions for this review are that of myself & family. Product info & stock images provided by PR or Co.

*Please follow my recipe blog at it's new URL http://mommyimhungry.blogspot.com/

Print
Pin It!

0 Lovely Comments:

Post a Comment