Monday, November 22, 2010

Winter's Songs A Windham Hill Christmas CD: Review


The kids and I love Christmas music, Mr, ehh, not a big fan. So while he's at work we play it off the music cable channel. Well now I can take it with us in the car! I was sent a copy of Winter's Songs A Windham Hill Christmas CD for review. This CD is a mix of beautiful soothing and mellow instrumental music, it reminds me of the music the Mom and Pops shops back home would play in their stores while you shopped around. I'll be playing this while we bake up Christmas goodies in a couple weeks!

Tracks on this CD include:
-Joy To the World
-Angels We Have Heard On High
-Circle of Joy
-Patapan
-Greensleeves
-Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
-The Compleat Nutcracker Sweet
-December Morning
-The Dove's Return

Winter's Songs A Windham Hill Christmas CD is available online at Amazon. Click here to listen to samples of the tracks on this CD. I think you'll love it too!


I wrote this review for "Mommy? I'm Hungry!" about Winter's Songs A Windham Hill Christmas. I received free product to keep for this review. All opinions for this review are that of myself & family. Product info & stock images provided by PR or Co.

*Please follow my recipe blog at it's new URL http://mommyimhungry.blogspot.com/

Print
Pin It!

0 Lovely Comments:

Post a Comment