Thursday, March 31, 2011

Bed Bug Proof Cover Complete Set: Tomoson Review


We were sent a Bed Bug Proof Cover Complete Set by Allergy Guard Direct. We bought it for our oldest's bed since everyone else's bed are a 1 mattress style (our King and their bunk beds). We do not have bed bugs, but these covers are great for other reasons too, such as dust mites, they're allergen proof and water proof too! I know a lot of Hotels and Inns have been in the news about having bed bugs and I wish they'd all invest in these covers, since Mr. will be traveling more, it's scary to think what kind of bed he's really sleeping on! ACK! They also make a Bed Bug Proof Travel Sack for reasons like that.

Bed Bugs can easily bite through normal bedding. They make their Bed Guard Covers from a special knit fabric that is lab-tested and certified to be Bed Bug Proof. They also use a heavy duty zipper that stops Bed Bugs from escaping an infested bed or stops a new mattress from ever being infested.

Our set included a mattress cover, box spring cover and 2 pillow case covers (which I forgot to add to our photo). Silly me, I think I ordered the wrong size in depth, because the top cover is a little extra big. These are nicely made covers, super light weight and I just love that the mattress is protected in more ways than one. You can purchase these bed bug protective covers here online.

Their Mattress & Pillow encasements are made from 100% polyester which is laminated to a urethane membrane. The weave of the fabric, which is a circular knit polyester, has a "satin like" feel to it and is very smooth and cool to the touch.

•Great for hot sleepers who still want a membrane product.
•Upgraded bite proof fabric.
•Heavy Duty Zipper
•Nearly 3.5/ Square yard which indicates a nice heavier weight.
•Breathable urethane barrier is a very effective defense against dust mites and most allergens as well as Bed Bugs.
•All covers are sewn with 12 stitches per inch for ultimate strength in the seams to prevent tearing.
•Urethane membrane is 100% waterproof which is an added advantage for bed wetters and incontinence.
•Latex Free
•Lifetime warranty

Queen size 60x80x16

 
I wrote this review for "Mommy? I'm Hungry!" about this Bed Bug Protective Cover. I received free product to keep for this review from AGD through Tomoson. All opinions for this review are that of myself & family. Product info & stock images provided by PR or Co.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

Print
Pin It!

0 Lovely Comments:

Post a Comment