Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Glow Crazy: Glow in the Dark Distance Doodler Review


For some summer fun, we were sent a Glow Crazy Glow in the Dark Distance Doodler.
Have lots of fun as you draw with the glow pen and write on the special wall clings using the stencils provided or draw your own creations and play games.

Distance Doodler includes:
-Dual Action Magic Light Wand
-2 jumbo wall clings
-4 stencil sheets
-Fun tip booklet



We couldn't wait for night time to use this, so we took it to the bathroom, hung up the two sticky wall clings and turned out the lights. We had fun using the stencils and just coloring all crazy creating a light show. Using the wider coloring setting, we had our little one lean against the sheet as we colored around him, leaving his silhouette. It looked like he was clinging onto the sheet with his hands (we had them spread out). I did a video of us playing with it, but my editor isn't working right and won't show it, so I clipped some photos off of it. The glow light doesn't last long on the sheets, as you can I tried to write "Mommy? I'm Hungry!", it was fading fast. We still had fun playing with this. The wall clings are removable, but hard to store, I put them back on the paper it came on, but even that was tricky to put on straight. Depending on your walls too, will determine how good they'll stick, so maybe some of that tacky adhesive stuff might be helpful. Actually if they could make a hanging sheet type of fabric out of this stuff, that would be better and more functional.

You can order online, follow along with them on Facebook and Twitter.


*Disclosure* I wrote this review for "Mommy? I'm Hungry!" about Glow Crazy. The product(s) in this review were provided to me free of cost for the purpose of conducting my review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and are not influenced by monetary compensation. Product info & stock images provided by PR or Co.

Print
Pin It!

1 Lovely Comments:

kimzee37 said...

We would love for you all to follow along on the Glow Crazy Facebook page (GlowCrazy...no space) as we are getting ready to launch even MORE fun glow in the dark products!!!

Post a Comment