Thursday, September 1, 2011

Bormioli Rocco’s Kufra Glass Jug Review

Bormioli Rocco is a long standing Italian glassware company that provides quality products at reasonable prices such as Italian-made wineglasses, tumblers, plates, storage and gift ideas for the home.



Bormioli Rocco’s Kufra Glass Jug with Ice Container and Lid allows you to keep the beverage nice and cool without being watered down from melting ice cubes. I love that you can keep the ice seperated but still keep the drink cold. I made some more strawberry lemonade for us to drink through out our hot summer day, the Kufra Glass Jug fits perfectly in the fridge because of it's smaller (but perfect) size. It comes with a lid that holds the ice container and a stirrer stick. Being a clear glass makes the drink look prettier especially if adding fruits or berries. It measures 6-1/2 by 6-1/2 by 8-1/2 inches and holds 72-3/4 ounces .

You can purchase this at Amazon.com for $14.88.


*Disclosure* I wrote this review for "Mommy? I'm Hungry!" about Bormioli Rocco. The product(s) in this review were provided to me free of cost for the purpose of conducting my review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and are not influenced by monetary compensation. Product info & stock images provided by PR or Co.

Print
Pin It!

0 Lovely Comments:

Post a Comment