Each year Americans' spend nearly two million dollars on Halloween candy. Nutrition experts recommend moderation and healthy alternatives to maintain healthy habits through the holiday.
Funky Monkey Snacks, a healthy and tasty replacement, will not only leave children eating healthier, but it will make parents feel as though their children are not stuffing themselves with chocolate.
We were sent a variety pack to review (once again), as always my kids ate them up. I like the pink pineapple and mangOj ones. Did you know the USDA defines 1/4 cup of freeze-dried fruit as 1 serving of fruit, so go ahead, eat the whole bag. =) Each ounce of Funky Monkey contains three servings of fruit.
• Applemon® (Freeze-Dried Apple and Organic Cinnamon)
• Carnaval Mix™ (Freeze-Dried Organic Banana, Pineapple, Apple and Papaya)
• JiveALime® (Freeze-Dried Pineapple and Lime Juice)
• MangOJ® (Freeze-Dried Mango and Orange Juice)
• Pink Pineapple® (Freeze-Dried Pineapple and Guava)
Click here for a store near you. Follow Funky Monkey on Facebook and Twitter.
TWO "Mommy? I'm Hungry!" fans will win Funky Monkey Snacks.