Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Apothederm Skin Care Science Review


Apothederm Scin Care Science products launced earlier this year. Their patented SmartPeptides™ allow them to specifically target your areas of concern such as crow’s feet, laugh lines or stretch marks. These peptides give targeted results – they act as cellular messengers to help stimulate and restore critical functions.
I was sent their Apothederm Moisturizing Cream in their full size 1.7oz size. I can honestly say that I like this product, it does not irratate my skin, clog my pores or leave my face feeling greasy. Now, I did not use it every morning, just a good dose at night after my showers and I wake up with smooth soft, hydrated skin.

Hydrate your thirsty skin with our emollient-rich cream. Developed specifically for dry, aging skin, this cream nourishes, replenishes, and firms, helping to reduce visible signs of aging.


Here’s Why It’s So Effective
Our SmartPeptide™ technology targets fine lines, wrinkles and loss of firmness by stimulating collagen production. Emollient botanicals nourish and replenish the skin, and age-fighting vitamins neutralize damaging free-radicals. Shea butter, soybean oil and emollient moisturizers combine to hydrate and protect.

Experience the Benefits
-Neutralizes aging surface free-radicals
-Reduces appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
-Improves firmness, hydration and radiance
-Nourishes and replenishes

I have a discount for you, if you use this code TENOFF at checkout you will receive $10 off any product at http://www.apothederm.com/ (expires 12/31/11). Shop online and save using this code, as well as free shipping on orders over $75.

Find them on Facebook and Twitter.

*Disclosure* I wrote this review for "Mommy? I'm Hungry!" about Apothederm. The product(s) in this review were provided to me free of cost for the purpose of conducting my review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and are not influenced by monetary compensation. Product info & stock images provided by PR or Co.

Print
Pin It!

0 Lovely Comments:

Post a Comment