Saturday, November 12, 2011

Molton Brown’s Thai Vert Fine Liquid Hand Wash: Holiday Review

Luxury Holiday gift sets, bath, body & hair care products from Molton Brown. Made in England from natural ingredients.

Molton Brown’s Thai Vert Fine Liquid Hand Wash is infused with Kaffir lime leaves and Grenadan virgin lime oil, essentially thai inspired luxury for your home. With anti-bacterial and anti-microbial properties, Thai Vert Fine Liquid Hand Wash is the perfect soap for any kitchen or bathroom. The scent is a beautifully subtle way to rid hands of any less than favorable odors that cling to them during food prep.

Kaffir lime leaves, grown in Thailand for their uplifting aroma and tangy flavor contain powerful anti-bacterial and anti-microbial properties, naturally toning, antiseptic and actively deodorizes the skin. The virgin lime oil is cold-pressed from the rinds of fresh limes grown in Grenada, West Indies also has excellent cleansing and toning properties.

Molton Brown offers bath and body products, gifts, hand wash and grooming, hair products, men's grooming, scented candles and fragrance. My PR chose to send my the Thai Vert hand wash because I cook and the Kaffir lime leaves contain deodorising properties and the lime oil from Grenada has powerful cleansing and purifying properties. Well, I love the idea of it taking away that fresh chopped onion smell, however there is a scent in this hand wash that I do not agree with. It's almost a masculine or Patchouli scent and too strong for my sense of smell. It does come in a very decorative bottle to match any decor and I like that it's clear, you can see the hand wash color, this is a light green color.
Here they are sold in Neiman Marcus and Saks Fifth Avenue, or you can check for your area or order online. They are sure to have something for your special someone this holiday. Follow along with them on Facebook.


*Disclosure* I wrote this review for "Mommy? I'm Hungry!" about Molton Brown’s Core Collection. The product(s) in this review were provided to me free of cost for the purpose of conducting my review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and are not influenced by monetary compensation. Product info & stock images provided by PR or Co.

Print
Pin It!

0 Lovely Comments:

Post a Comment