Thursday, January 26, 2012

Kids Bop 21 Review

Kidz Bop 21, the #1 music brand for kids ages 5-12 in the U.S. just released their latest CD in it's best music selling series. Kidz Bop 21 features 16 of today's biggest chart topping hits sung by kids for kids.




When our oldest was about 3 or 4 years old, we started listening to these series. I appreciate that they edit out the inappropriate words if any with something kid friendly. This is a CD we keep in the car and listed to on our way to and from school, every day. My younger one always asks me to repeat #1 Party Rock Anthem or #2 Moves Like Jagger. If you watch my video you'll know he does not like #16 lol. Listen here for clips of the songs or check out my little home videos below. {sorry I didn't edit my 2nd one, I had quite a time just trying to download them. I made two because I couldn't get the first one to download, so I made a new one, then I couldn't get it off my phone to here lol}


Purchase Kidz Bop 21 online or at iTunes. Follow along with them on Facebook.




*Disclosure* I wrote this review for "Mommy? I'm Hungry!" about Kidz Bop 21. The product(s) in this review were provided to me free of cost for the purpose of conducting my review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and are not influenced by monetary compensation. Product info & stock images provided by PR or Co.

Print
Pin It!

0 Lovely Comments:

Post a Comment