Thursday, December 20, 2012

#SimpleSurvivalKit Goodie Box


Sometime ago, I was sent a goodie box full of wonderful products for a #simplesurvivalkit. Goodies included were Food Should Taste Good chips in my fave sweet potato and chocolate flavors, Justin’s peanut butter cups (my new fave!), SmartWool socks, Larabars, Sprout Wellness Basics lip balm, Little Ducks Organics apple and banana fruit snacks and Teatulia teas. I am so sorry, I really forget what the purpose of this goodie box was and I can't find anything in my emails about reviewing them but I know that other bloggers received it also. So thank you companies for the #simplesurvivalkit everything is wonderful!


  *Disclosure* I wrote this review for "Mommy? I'm Hungry!" about #simplesurvivalkit. The product(s) in this post were provided to me free of cost.. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and are not influenced by monetary compensation. Product info & stock images if any, provided by PR or Co.

Print
Pin It!

1 Lovely Comments:

Unknown said...

I got one, too and could not find a word in my emails about it. Love the products!

Post a Comment