Sunday, February 3, 2013

Popcorn, Indiana Drizzlecorn Review



Popcorn, Indiana's seasonal Drizzled Kettlecorn is still out there for sale and I recommend you trying it if you haven't already. It is GOOD! I meant to tell you about this earlier, but my computer went to the shop forever and then this post was lost in my to-do list, eek sorry!

This sweet, salty and crunchy snack, Popcorn, Indiana’s Drizzled Kettlecorn comes in 5 mouthwatering flavors: ·

Black & White Drizzlecorn – Get the best of both worlds with this Kettlecorn drizzled with rich dark chocolate and dreamy white chocolate

Cinnamon Sugar Drizzlecorn – If you like fresh-from-the-oven sticky buns then you’ll love this flavor made with cinnamon, brown, sugar, and creamy white chocolate

Dark Fudge Chocolate Chip Drizzlecorn – Offer Santa this chocolate treat, made with dark fudge and tiny chocolate chips

 NEW! Dark Fudge Peppermint Drizzlecorn – Ditch the plain old candy cane and try this sweet drizzled in rich chocolate fudge sprinkled with cool peppermint

 NEW! Chocolate Peanut Butter Drizzlecorn – Peanut butter lovers will enjoy this Kettlecorn made with a rich mixture of peanut butter and chocolate

 All flavors are available nationally for a limited time.


I was sent the Dark Fudge and Peanut Butter Drizzlecorn flavors for review. It's their wonderful kettlecorn drizzled with the dark fudge and chocolate chips or creamy peanut butter. Man o man, I did not want to share it was so delicious. The popcorn stayed crunchy and with the drizzles, really took it over the top. The peanut butter was my most fave flavor.

Follow along with Popcorn, Indiana on Facebook and Twitter. Find a store near you.


  *Disclosure* I wrote this review for "Mommy? I'm Hungry!" about Popcorn, Indiana . The product(s) in this review were provided to me free of cost for the purpose of conducting my review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and are not influenced by monetary compensation.

Print
Pin It!

1 Lovely Comments:

♥ LLL with Leslie ♥ said...

Oh My gosh, Rachelle. My dad bought some of that from Aldi to try and It was OUT OF THIS WORLD, awesomely GOOD!!! :)

Post a Comment