Wednesday, March 13, 2013

ProFlowers for Easter: Review

3/5 ready to bloom

For your Easter gift giving this year, why not think ProFlowers. They offer such adorable ideas for gift baskets filled with toys and treats. But of course they also have a wide selection of flowers and plants to send to loved ones as well. They offer many varieties for all occasions. If you shop ProFlowers now, they have a special for Buy 1 Get 1 50% off using their special code on their site at checkout. What a deal that is, send a loved one some flowers today!

it hangs out with my mini roses


For my review I chose to get a Potted Fragrant Gardenia  for the yard. This plant is 12-14" tall and arrives ready to bloom in 3-4 days, they say. It can be kept indoors in a sunny area or outside in mild climates. I chose the free natural woven 6” diameter basket for decoration. What I liked about the shipping of ProFlowers, you can choose the days it arrives. Anywhere from say tomorrow to weeks away. 

My gardenia plant arrived quickly, safely, nicely packed and protected. The plant came with damp spanish moss to keep the plant moist, otherwise there was no plant care instructions included other than the paper that said to remove the moss. So I hope I can keep this little beauty going. My blooms are taking much longer than they say to bloom. Once they bloom, be sure to watch my Instagram as I'll share them there.



3/13, still waiting for the blooms to blossom


3/20 still waiting! I brought it inside to sit at this bright window in hopes it'll bloom.Guess what? I found the care instructions, sealed up on the box next to the shipping label. Good thing I checked that before I tossed the box.


*Disclosure* I wrote this review for "Mommy? I'm Hungry!" about ProFlowers. The product(s) in this review were provided to me free of cost for the purpose of conducting my review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and are not influenced by monetary compensation.

Print
Pin It!