Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Antonia’s Stir Fry Whole Wheat Noodles



If you watch Top Chef, you would have seen this recipe. It was one of the winners, and seemed so easy and good that I thought I'd try it out. Well after looking around and reading reviews, I decided to try it the way Snarky Chef suggested. I only used 2 Tbl of sesame oil, because it's such a strong (but good) taste, that I didn't want it to overpower the recipe. I used frozen edamame and a frozen bag of tri color peppers, since I wasn't about to spend $2.99 for 1 red bell pepper! This gave me 3 days worth of leftovers. As they said on the show about it being so good your kids will eat it...well my 2 youngest ones liked it. I thought it tasted very very similar to the Soba with Toasted Sesame Seed Sauce I have made before.

Baby Bok Choy
Frozen Organic Edamame

Print
Pin It!

0 Lovely Comments:

Post a Comment