Monday, January 19, 2009

POM Juice Winners!



I hope everyone had a great 3 day weekend here in the U.S. We spent part of the weekend at the Monster Jam truck show, the kids love that. It's our 2nd year going, so we were able to meet and greet some of the drivers who weren't there last year but were this year. (I'd share a picture but...)

I was a little shocked this morning when I turned on my computer and found out that my settings had all been set back to the original state, even loosing my files and erasing my Picasa! My photo files included!! I am so bummed, I had a lot of blog photos to be posted and if I can't get them recovered I will be so sad! Anyone know how that could even happen, just like that, things were fine last night? My virus program hasn't alerted anything.

So some good news, especially for 3 of you! Here are my 3 lucky POM Juice winners! If you see your comment posted here, you must email me to claim your coupon so I can send it to you!
(I got ahead of myself, and I forgot to copy/save the winning Random.Org numbers)

#1 LeslieVeg


#2 Chrystina


#3 Fourkidsmom


Congrats to you guys, be sure to email me to claim your coupon! Everyone else, stay tuned for more Giveaways in the near future!


Print
Pin It!

2 Lovely Comments:

Leslie M. said...

OMG.. I won! I never win anything. I am so excited! Rachelle I just emailed you! And I am home alone.. no one to hear my screaming! hahahah! Thanks so MUCH!
Leslie
LeslieVeg@msn.com

Me said...

THANK YOU!! I was just going to buy some POM today but now I will wait! I am soo-o excited! I feel like I won the sweep-stakes! WoO HoO!!!!

Post a Comment