Monday, June 15, 2009

Review: Country Bob's



Mr. Country Bob's http://www.countrybobs.com/ sent over a couple of bottle of their all purpose sauce for us to try out. It came with a little info and recipe pamphlet.



We decided to try this on some chicken first and burgers later. I marinated a few tablespoons worth on some chicken and grilled away. Near being done, I basted with more sauce and my homemade BBQ sauce. The chicken came out great! Then for kicks, I did a side by side hidden taste test comparison to the A1 steak sauce with the family...I kid you not, Country Bob's got the best vote! It's a little sweeter and milder than the other steak sauce. Another day, I grilled up some burgers and basted them with Country Bob's sauce. So good!


Country Bob’s All Purpose Sauce "is more than a steak sauce, because of its unique flavor and the variety of uses. You can grill, cook, and marinate with it, or put it in your soups, stews, baked beans, and your other favorite dishes. Experience the Taste! Use All Purpose Sauce on: Steak, Chicken, Barbeque, Fries, Hamburger, Fish and so much more! "
They got a great little selection of sauces and such for you, come take a look! Plus if you shop online, they ship FREE to the the contiguous 48 states! Did you also notice you can request a free sample? Yeah, look again!


Print
Pin It!

1 Lovely Comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi. I just discovered your blog while searching for Alton Brown's pancake recipe. You've got a great blog. I had to comment on this post, because Country Bob's All Purpose sauce is made right here in my hometown in Southern Illinois. It is great stuff. We eat it on everything. It's even great to season stews and awesome with grilles or roasted veggies.

Post a Comment