Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Review: POMx Iced Coffees



From Mommy I'm Hungry

Pom sent us some of their new drinks, POMx Iced Coffee in Chocolate and Café au Lait flavors. It's made with their POMx pomegranate extract, equal in antioxidant power to an 8oz serving of 100% pomegranate juice, plus a stimulating dose of caffeine.

It's called the “Healthy Buzz” because it’s a delicious blend of polyphenol antioxidants and caffeine. Don’t worry, their coffee tastes absolutely nothing like pomegranates, I promise. Check it out at healthybuzz.com.

I have been making Mr. iced coffees lately, to help with the heat we have been having. So when I was asked to sample these, I jumped on it.


I knew Mr. would like these, he's the coffee drinker here. I tasted the chocolate one, and I have to admit I could not taste much coffee flavor! It was like a thick chocolate milk. Mmm! The Café au Lait did have a stronger coffee flavor. Mr. said they were both pretty good! =)



From Mommy I'm Hungry


Thank you POM for providing these samples to share.





enjoy,

Print
Pin It!

0 Lovely Comments:

Post a Comment