|From Mommy I'm Hungry|
Time for another Ecostore USA product review and giveaway! I was lucky enough to have reviewed these wonderful products last year, read it here and thankful again to be able to share another review with you! I have seen many reviews and giveaways around the blogs, and I love that this company is so open to sharing their products with others. I just wish their products were available in more retail shops, but you can also order them online at their website.
Ecostore USA guarantees its products:
• are plant- and/or mineral-based and free of nasty chemicals (No nasty chemicals™)
• use safer ingredients from renewable resources • are formulated with your health in mind
• are safely super-concentrated
• meet the highest environmental standards
• have not been tested on animals
• are GE free (free of genetically-engineered products)
• are packaged in recyclable packaging
Since I just LOVE their Auto Dish Powder, I asked for some more, because I really think it's great and you should know about it! It does not leave a white nasty residue on the dishes like other detergents that I will not use anymore, and you only need 1 tablespoon per load! One bottle lasted us a long time (35oz).
Auto Dish Powder is a high performance blend of simple mineral salts, citrus and Coconut oils. Stuck on food and grease won't stand a chance when it comes to the NO NASTY CHEMICAL products from Ecostore USA.
-Palm and coconut based non-ionic surfactants
-Silicates and carbonates including sodium meta silicate (simple mineral salts)
-Citrates and natural citrus oil
-Cellulose (plant based)
-Fatty acid derivative
The other new product for me that I tried was their Cream Cleanser. What sold me on it was it was perfect for glass stove tops and stainless steel! Both of which we have so I was excited to try it on those and even my tiled counter tops. It worked great, and even smelled great, not over powering, just a light scent of lemon. The directions said to apply to surface, but it didn't say anything about rinsing/wiping off. I did do a rinse wipe though to be safe. It left my surfaces clean and shiny and I felt good about using a safe product.
Using only plant-based ingredients, including Lemon Verbena oil, this wonderful cream cleanser can be used everywhere from the bathroom to the stovetop. Not gritty. Not harsh. Works wonders on stainless and just about anything that gets in its way ... gentle enough for glass stovetops. A little goes a long way. (12.7 fluid ounces)
Calcium carbonate (chalk)
Plant based anionic surfactants
Plant based glycerine
Plant base thickener
Lemon verbena oil
A $25 Gift Certificate from Ecostore USA for ONE "Mommy? I'm Hungry!" fan! WHOO HOO!! You can pick whatever you like!
(This is a must before any extra entries will be accepted!)
1. All you have to do is visit their site and tell me what products you'd like to try and why!
Earn up to 8 extra entries by showing some "Mommy? I'm Hungry!" bloggie ♥ !
-Please post yourself a separate comment for each, letting me know which ones you do.
2. Follow me on Twitter here (I'll follow ya back if you tweet #3!)
3. Tweet about this giveaway once, copy this: Win a $25 Gift Card to Ecostore USA @MommyImHungry's Giveaway http://bit.ly/1ZNP4A
4. (earn 2 bonus entries!) Blog about this giveaway on your blog & post your link here
5. Mention this giveaway link on your Facebook & post your link here
6. Follow "Mommy? I'm Hungry!" w/my Google Friend Connect side bar widget
7. Follow "Mommy? I'm Hungry!" w/my NEW Facebook Fan Page side bar widget
8. Add my blog button to your site & post your link here
Remember, please don't forget to leave me contact info!*
This Giveaway ends: 11:59 pm pst, Sunday, November 15, 2009.
Please read the fine print:
-Open to USA
-If it's not already in your profile* please leave your email!
-I will verify links/names to be fair
-Winner(s) will be posted on my Blog & Twitter, the following day
-I will choose my winner(s) using Random.org
As always, be sure to follow along so you don't miss new things!
I wrote this review for "Mommy? I'm Hungry!" about Ecostore USA. I received free product to review and keep as compensation for my opinion of the product. All opinions for this review are that of myself & my family's. Thank you Ecostore USA!
WINNER TBA WHEN I GET BACK ONLINE. sorry guys!