Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Jerky.com: Sweet and Spicy Orange and Mango Beef Jerky





The great folks at Jerky.com sent us some Spencer's Jerky for review. They have 2 new flavors out now on their site, a sweet and spicy orange beef jerky and a sweet and spicy mango beef jerky.
We all love jerky here, the soft stuff not the hard as leather stuff you can't bite. The people at Jerky.com know how to make it the way we like it! Soft and chewable! I was excited to get to try these new flavors, I love fruit flavors with meat so these sounded great. Well, I have to say I like the flavors of both equally, the mango flavor was more prominent that the orange flavor and the spice (red pepper flakes) was a little spicy for me, it hung around the back of my throat for a little while. Mr. sure liked them though, as did our oldest. The little ones will not have anything to do with spicy. 3/5 makes this jerky a winner for us!

Be sure to head on over to Jerky.com to find Beef Jerky, Turkey Jerky and a lot more variety of jerky! Everything I've reviewed from them here and here has been wonderful! Give them a try! You can also follow them on Twitter here!




I wrote this review for "Mommy? I'm Hungry!" about Jerky.com. I received free product for my review. All opinions for this review are that of myself & family.

Print
Pin It!

1 Lovely Comments:

Mary | Deep South Dish said...

Oh my husband LOVES jerky and I only like the soft chewy kind! Thanks for the review!!

Post a Comment