Thursday, June 17, 2010

How is your lighting in your home?

So as I mentioned earlier, we are moving to a home that the Landlords wanted to redo almost everything in it. With their budget and our similar tastes, they've let us pick most things out, FUN! This house has almost no ceiling lighting (think floor stand lights). So my Mr. Handyman installed some "can lights" (recessed lighting) in the kitchen, bar (pendant) lights, dining area, living room, bathrooms and I'm trying to talk him into the bedrooms as well. Well CSN Stores has a huge and wonderful selection of lighting for your home, such as ceiling lighting, wall lights, outdoor lighting, fans, lamps, under cabinet and recessed lighting.
Looking at their site, I see some pretty bar lights that would be great for the coloring I chose for the kitchen, but Mr. already picked some out so they'll have to do. Anyways I "screen shopped" around and virtually picked out some items I would love to have from CSN Stores, check these out:


For the kitchen bar:
Minka Lavery Belcaro One Light Mini Rod Drop Pendant in Belcaro Walnut


For the Master Bath Vanity:
Progress Lighting: Thomasville Canyon Ridge Four Light Bathroom Vanity Light in Forged Black


Hanging out in the backyard:
Pine Top: Solar Outdoor Tiki Torch in Stainless Steel *eco friendly too!

So what kind of lighting do you like? Are you doing some remodeling to your home too? You might want to click around and see what CSN Stores has for lighting. Great prices and almost everything is FREE shipping! They have fast shipping and wonderful customer service as well!

I wrote this review teaser for "Mommy? I'm Hungry!" about CSN Stores. I will receive free product to keep for this review. All opinions for this review are that of myself & family. Product info & stock images provided by PR.

Print
Pin It!

1 Lovely Comments:

camille said...

Huh. I almost worked there once, a couple of jobs ago. A friend of my husband's works there now, actually.

Post a Comment