Do you have a little one heading off to school for the first time this year? Or maybe you're like us and heading off to a new school which also means new friends! Maybe yours is just as nervous as our 2nd grader. Well maybe Wubbzy can help ease their worries?
Wubbzy, the cute and quirky bendy-tailed character from the hit Emmy® Award-winning Nick Jr.® preschool TV series, along with his pals Widget, Walden and Daizy, help preschoolers get ready to learn! learn! learn! with the DVD release of “Wubbzy Goes To School.” The newest embark on wonderfully wacky adventures the Wubbzy way! This collection of engaging episodes will ease children’s anxieties about heading off to school and making new friends!
“Wubbzy Goes To School” (SRP $16.98) and is on sale now, puts the “cool” in “school” with six charming episodes that will have everyone ready to hit the books. In “Who Needs School?,” Wubbzy is nervous about going off to school for the very first time and decides he can learn all he needs to know on his own. When things don’t work out as expected and Wubbzy has no one to play with, he realizes that maybe school isn’t so bad after all. In another episode, “New Kid On The Block,” Wubbzy learns that meeting and accepting new friends can be a big! big! big! job. When Murphy, a larger-than-life new student, joins the class, Wubbzy finds that good friends can come in all shapes and sizes.
Additional episodes include: “Gotta Dance,” “Wubbzy the Star,” “You Gotta Have Art” and “Magic Tricks,” starring Wuzzleburg’s own Moo Moo the Magician! Fans will also be “wowed” with cool bonus features such as the “Meet Wubbzy’s Schoolmates” photo gallery, coloring and activity sheets and more.
We were sent a copy of Wubbzy Goes To School and I had the little ones watch it this morning while I did photos and took a short video. This is not a new episode, we've seen it on tv before, but it is new to DVD! We all enjoyed it and we hope you will too!
ONE "Mommy? I'm Hungry!" reader will win a Wow! Wow! Wubbzy! “Wubbzy Goes To School” DVD!
(This is a must before any extra entries will be accepted!)
1. All you have to do is tell me how your children are mentally preparing to head back to school! Are they excited or nervous?
Earn up to 5 extra entries by showing some "Mommy? I'm Hungry!" bloggie ♥ with these rules*!
-Please post yourself a separate comment for each, letting me know which ones you do. Thanks!
2. (+2 bonus entries) Follow me on Twitter here and Tweet about this giveaway using my Tweet button above this post or use this tag @MommyImHungry and this URL in your Tweet.
3. (+2 bonus entries) New here in the past month? Please tell me how you found my blog today!
4. (+1 bonus entry) Hungry? Please tell me which recipe I've posted about before that sounds good to you today!
This Giveaway ends: 11:59 pm pst, Thursday, August 19, 2010.
Please read the fine print:
- Open to USA
- Please leave your email!
- Winner(s) will be notified by email & announced on my Blog & Twitter soon after
- I will choose my winner(s) using Random.org
- Important! Please read about my giveaway rules HERE*
Be sure to check out my other giveaways too!
I wrote this review for "Mommy? I'm Hungry!" about Wow! Wow! Wubbzy! “Wubbzy Goes To School”. I received free product to keep for this review. All opinions for this review are that of myself & family. Product info & stock images provided by PR or Co.