Sunday, August 29, 2010

My Own Review for the local Yoplait Fiber One Yogurt Blogging Event:
















As a San Diego blogger, I was invited by PR to attend a Yopliat Fiber One low fat yogurt taste testing event at the Westfield North County Shopping Center in Escondido from 12 p.m. – 6 p.m. this Saturday and Sunday, August 28 & 29, we had the chance to try the yogurt in either Strawberry or Key Lime Pie flavors.
Having never been to this mall before (it's 35 minutes away), I wasn't sure where in the mall it'd be (and I hate walking around malls to find something, them being so large and how you get lost....). This mall is easily located off the 15 freeway so I was glad for that. I figured if I parked in the middle of the mall, surely they'd be located close by right? Sure enough as I was finding a parking spot I saw the Fiber One truck parked there! Yay, I knew I must've been close. Little Boy and I walked our short ways to the center location of then mall entrance, and was blown away by how nice this mall is! This mall is 3 story levels. We walked in and saw the event set up just 1 level below us in the common area, thank goodness it was close by! I snuck some photos from above. We went down to check it out, but the cute little ride on train they mall has caught Little Boy's attention first.


































We went to the Yopliat Fiber One tables and was greeted by the nice promoters offering a full sizer cup of yogurt to us. We tasted the strawberry flavor. Of coure I knew all about these already, having done a review before. This yogurt is nice and creamy, wonderful flavor and only 50 calories! Little Boy enjoyed it very much! I introduced myself as a blogger and was then introduced to Patrick another promoter. They let us play the Great Taste Wind Machine game where we had to try to grab as many Yoplait Yogurt pictures amongst the celery and grapefruit pictures on like 30 seconds or so being blown around us. Little Boy and I had fun doing this, it's not as easy as you'd think! We managed to get I think 6 yogurt pictures. For that I won a Yoplait Fiber One shopping bag full of the Yoplait Fiber One yogurt!! Whoo hoo!! Since I was going to do a little shopping (hey I had a great coupon from JC Penny to use and I needed to find some black flip flops -which I did!) and ride the train around the mall with my little boy, they let me come back after to collect my chilled yogurt on my way out. Sadly I didn't meet any other bloggers during the time there (I did go early since I had to run off to my girl's races after) but they were busy keeping busy with all the weekend shoppers! We had a great time visiting this event, thank you Yoplait Fiber One for the invite!


















**I need to update this as a caution: So we've been eating the Yoplait Fiber One low fat yogurt...Well I must toss it out...chicory root extract, aspartame AND red #40... let's just say it's no good on our tummies. Mostly my poor son! I googled chicory root to see what it was and if that was one of the ingredients upsetting him and found this link. That's where the fiber comes in. Aspartame will upset your tummy also. Seems other Yoplait fiber products are upsetting to others also. Sorry Yoplait, you should probably label this not kid friendly.

I wrote this review for "Mommy? I'm Hungry!" about Yoplait Fiber One yogurt. I was invited as a blogger to attend this free public event. I was given a free $25 gift card for my attendance. All opinions for this review are that of myself & family. Product info & stock images provided by PR or Co.
*Please follow my recipe blog at it's new URL http://mommyimhungry.blogspot.com/

(please excuse the formatting of this post, I'm still getting used to the new editor)

Print
Pin It!

0 Lovely Comments:

Post a Comment