Friday, October 15, 2010

CSN Stores Preview



Being a CSN Stores preferred blogger means I get to tell you about drop leaf tables. They are the perfect space saver especially if you have a small home or apartment or even just a nook where you want a table. They are great if you have some extra company come over, need a buffet table or having  party. They come with one leaf or two leaf drop downs. I personally like the double leaf ones, I think it'd be great for a sofa table, you know where you put the table behind the couch to showcase photos and such. CSN Stores has a great selection that's great for any budget, click over and see what you like!



I wrote this teaser post for "Mommy? I'm Hungry!" about CSN Stores. I will be receiving free product to keep for writing this post. Product info & stock images provided by PR or Co.

*Please follow my recipe blog at it's new URL http://mommyimhungry.blogspot.com/

Print
Pin It!

0 Lovely Comments:

Post a Comment