Sweet Vanilla Bean and Creamy Chocolate Fudge:
- USDA Certified Organic
- 16 grams of Organic Whey Protein
- Organic Complex Carbohydrates from Brown Rice
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids from DHA
- Organic blueberries, bananas, acai berry, apple and raspberry
- Organic kale, beets, spinach, carrots, tomatoes
- Organic Pomegranate and Green Tea Extracts
- 24 Vitamins and Minerals
- Antioxidant equivalent to 10 servings of fruits and veggies per serving
- Lightly sweetened with Organic Brown Rice Syrup and Organic Evaporated Cane Juice
for a list of other ingredients used, please check out their site.
Orgain drinks can be bought online at http://www.drinkorgain.com/ or found at these retailers for about $3.59 /unit: Whole Foods Market, Wegmans, Ralph's, Vitamin Shoppe, Henry's and many more!
My favorite was the Sweet Vanilla Bean, chilled of course. It was cool, creamy and had a great taste with no funny aftertaste. I had the Creamy Chocolate Fudge later one night as I was working on my blog, just something to tie me over before morning and get rid of the late night munchies.