Saturday, October 2, 2010

Princess Time Toys: Little Adventures Race Car Driver Costume: Tomoson Review



This sweet review is the Little Adventures Race Car Driver Costume from Princess Time Toys, which I am reviewing through Tomoson. I just had to review this for my little Boy who LOVES anything race car! His 2 big Sisters race, Daddy loves Nascar, so of course he's all into it as well. He was SO excited he was sent a package. We immediately tried it on and went outside to take some photos, look at him posing! He loves it, and it fits him perfectly, even the hat (with his big little head). It's such a pretty blue too, and super shiny in the sun. This is a size medium (2T-4T ages 3-5) and includes the hat and jacket.
Princess Time Toys carries other Boys Costumes as well as Disney, Disguise, Rubies and Education of Canada Costumes and Little Adventures. Please check out their website and see if you'll find the perfect costume for your little one!


Read more about them on their blog http://www.princesstimetoys.com/blog, you may also find them on Twitter and Facebook!

This Product Was a Free Giveaway
I wrote this review for "Mommy? I'm Hungry!" about Princess Time Toys. I received free product to keep for this review from Princess Time Toys through Tomoson. All opinions for this review are that of myself & family. Product info & stock images provided by PR or Co.

*Please follow my recipe blog at it's new URL http://mommyimhungry.blogspot.com/

Print
Pin It!

0 Lovely Comments:

Post a Comment