Friday, December 10, 2010

Grounds for Change Fair Trade Organic Coffees: 3-Pack Sampler Tomoson Review



 
Grounds for Change are Organic Certified coffees, every single bean they roast is Fair Trade Certified™, CarbonFree® Certified and Shade Grown, which means the possibility of a real livelihood for coffee growers, a breath of fresh air for the planet, zero net carbon emissions from “crop to cup” and healthy forests for migratory songbirds. To find out more about Grounds for Change visit their website here.


We were sent their 3-pack sample for review, but really Mr. is the coffee drinker here, so he's enjoying them right now. If I drink it (made into a mocha) it all tastes the same to me. However...they each smell different to me, and I love the smell of coffe grounds (Mmm, the coffee aisles at the store).
-Agate Pass Blend is a medium-dark roast highly aromatic level. This blend has a smooth, nutty flavor with caramel, almond and subtle chocolate notes.
-Mexico “Cafe Femenino” is a medium roast bodied coffee with a bright, nutty flavor and subtle sweetness. (pictured above)
-Peru “Cafe Femenino” is a dark roast with a fine acidity, sweet aroma and hints of baker's chocolate.
The 3-Pack Sampler is an easy way to explore their unique Grounds for Change coffees. You will receive three of their most popular eight ounce bags of fresh coffee, or you can select your own varieties. If you are looking for coffee gifts to give this Christmas, definatly check out Grounds for Change!
You can find Grounds for Change on Facebook as well.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

I wrote this review for "Mommy? I'm Hungry!" about Grounds for Change Coffee. I received free product to keep for this review from Grounds for Change through Tomoson. All opinions for this review are that of myself & family. Product info & stock images provided by PR or Co.

*Please follow my recipe blog at it's new URL http://mommyimhungry.blogspot.com/

Print
Pin It!

0 Lovely Comments:

Post a Comment