Friday, December 10, 2010

Isabella Water Bottle: Tomoson Review




Isabella Water was founded on the principle that everyone deserves clean water. The founder, Nick Ogden, is a visionary and all around smart guy. Isabella Water offers a very cool looking stainless steel water bottle that retails for $22 to encourage people to stop buying plastic bottled water. Once someone purchases the recycled and reusable bottle, $10 of every purchase will help fund a well to provide clean water in Africa or Asia. Across the globe, one out of every eight people does not have access to clean drinking water. This is the perfect gift for those who want to go green and help someone at the same time - perfect stocking stuffer or holiday gift for teachers, clergy, gym rats and cyclists.

Isabella water bottles are 18/8 stainless steel, BPA free, toxins free, 100% recylable, easy to clean, wide mouth top is great for ice cubes, easy to take with you. I recieved this pretty blue bottle, and take it with me in the car, when we go to the park after school and with a 750 ml size it's great for an outing. It keeps the water cold to, I like that.
These water bottles can only be purchased online through their website and sales for $22.
You can find Isabella Water on Facebook and Twitter also.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

I wrote this review for "Mommy? I'm Hungry!" about Isabella Water Bottle. I received free product to keep for this review from Isabella Water Bottle through Tomoson. All opinions for this review are that of myself & family. Product info & stock images provided by PR or Co.

*Please follow my recipe blog at it's new URL http://mommyimhungry.blogspot.com/

Print
Pin It!

0 Lovely Comments:

Post a Comment