Tuesday, January 4, 2011

EcoSMART Safe Plant and Garden Care Review


EcoSMART Technologies, the world leader in safe pesticide solutions, is a venture-backed company with patented technology and a world-class management team. Their mission is to create the world’s safest, most effective pesticides based on natural ingredients. They have 15 years of scientific research and a wealth of patents behind us. They make the only 100% safe insecticide that is proven to work. They offer the only complete line of EPA exempt pesticides sold in the US.

Safe Plant & Garden Value Bundle
-- Garden Fungicide (24 oz spray bottle)
-- Insect Repellent (6 oz bottle)
-- Weed and Grass Killer (24 oz spray bottle)

-- Garden Insect Killer (24 oz spray bottle)
Active Ingredients:
Rosemary Oil ……………………………………….. 0.25%
Peppermint Oil ………………………………………0.25%
Thyme Oil …………………………………………….. 0.25%
Clove Oil ………………………………………………. 0.25%
Other Ingredients*………………………………. 99.00%
Total …………………………………………………. 100.00%
*Water, Mineral Oil (USP), Octadecenoic Acid Potassium Salt, Lecithin

Where to buy these EcoSMART products.


I was sent the EcoSMART Safe Plant and Garden bundle for review and I recently gave the same bundle away for a giveaway. I finally got to try some of it out since we had some heavy rain storms come through lately. I sprayed some Weed and Grass killer on some weeds near the edge of our (new) lawn outback, as you can see in the first group of photos. We also have a new little lemon tree, and I found some little critters hanging out on a few leaves so I used the Garden Insect spray on them. The insect spray scent was a little strong, but only from the natural oils of the herbs used, I liked that it wasn't a chemical scent.
We had another couple days of rain after I applied these sprays so I was worried how they work. Today I found out...check out day 4!! THEY WORK!!! These are for real before and after pics, they are my real review photos. 4 days!! The weeds are wilted and dead, the critters are less, some clung on while they died I guess.



this little lemon tree just started growing lemons this summer, and 2 of the 3 on there are monstrously huge, like 2 lemons in1! I can't wait to use them.


I wrote this review for "Mommy? I'm Hungry!" about EcoSMART. I received free product to keep for this review from EcoSMART PR. All opinions for this review are that of myself & family. Product info & stock images provided by PR or Co.

Print
Pin It!

0 Lovely Comments:

Post a Comment