Thursday, January 20, 2011

Terralina Roseroot and Sugar Beet Eye Cream: Review



Terralina Roseroot and Sugar Beet Eye Cream is Terralina's newest product. It's 99% natural, helps reduce fine lines, dark circle & puffiness. ROSEROOT, also known as Rhodiola, is an herb that was used in alpine countries as a secret beauty weapon. It helps to combat dark circles and increase the skin's endorphin level to improve its appearance. SUGARBEET, from which Terralina extracts the natural antioxidant betaine, is an organic source of energy. It invigorates and hydrates fatigued skin to create the appearance of smoother, firmer, more youthful eyes.


I was sent a tube for review to help with my tired eyes. When I use it, it makes my skin feel fresh and rejuvenated and I like that it absorbs well and quickly leaving my skin around my eyes smooth. I haven't noticed any significant changes yet, but if this product is like their others, I'll be noticing how nicer my skin looks soon.

Right now, this Terralina Roseroot & Sugarbeet Eye Cream for a .5 fl oz tube is only $24 (Reg. $32).
Find Terralina on Facebook too!


I wrote this review for "Mommy? I'm Hungry!" about Terralina Roseroot and Sugar Beet Eye Cream. I received free product to keep for this review from Terralina . All opinions for this review are that of myself & family. Product info & stock images provided by PR or Co.


Print
Pin It!

0 Lovely Comments:

Post a Comment