Monday, March 7, 2011

Belvedere Designs Family Car Stickers: Tomoson Review



Belvedere Designs family stickers are made out of the highest quality outdoor vinyl - rated to last 7+ years in any weather. While the most frequent application is car windows, they can also be used on mailboxes, and as well as for wall art in Kids' rooms and Doctors' offices. Their unique collection offers over 11,000 individual combinations so you'll find something perfect for your family. I choose a set of their Family Stickers for review. We all picked out our style of flip flops, there's Daddy & his shark, me and my flower, our oldest with her flowers, our little girl with her dolphin and our son with a turtle. Daddy's is 4" big and the kids are 3" big. To stick them on my window, I used a card to rub it on, then carefully peeled the paper off. They look great and stand out really well on our tinted windows. Their site was very easy to navigate and order from. The only thingm is once you place one item in your cart, you have to back page to order your next one, there's no "continue shopping" link to keep going. The order your stickers will print out is the order how you order them, so say for us, Mr was first, then me, then the kids...you may also add a text below if you like. They arrived quickly too and I had no problems with my order.

Belvedere Designs has it all, Wall Quotes, Family Stickers, Vinyl Letters and more. You'll be sure to find that special something to make your home or office feel special. These aren't just for the home though, use them to decorate your vehicle, like we did!
Please check out their Facebook and their blog. For a sweet deal check out their webpage here for those who place an order.

They have quite a selection of family stickers, we chose the Beach Dreaming style.

They had just enough choices for us all to pick our own style.

Note: order your stickers in the order you want them to print out. You'll have to back page to add your next sticker to your order. {However with mine, I tore them apart to place closer together}




I wrote this review for "Mommy? I'm Hungry!" about Belvedere Designs . I received free product to keep for this review from Belvedere Designs through Tomoson. Thank you! All opinions for this review are that of myself & family. Product info & stock images provided by PR or Co.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

Print
Pin It!

0 Lovely Comments:

Post a Comment