Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Handmade Kabbalah Friendship Bracelet: Tomoson Review


MostOriginal.com is promoting this friendship bracelet called the Friendship Kabbalah Bracelet made by MIZZE jewelry. The bracelet combines the traditional hand woven friendship bracelet and an original Red String from Rachel’s Tomb in Israel, the kind several celebrities wear.

The basic meaning is known to most. The Friendship bracelet is meant to show the care and friendship we feel for the receiver. The Red String is meant to protect the wearer from harm. Together they complement each other and we felt it was a nice fit to create a bracelet with both concepts.

The white Kabbalah Friendship Bracelet beautifully combines two worlds, the popular friendship bracelet given out of love and friendship, and the original Red String strand believed to protect from negative influences and ill will. The result is a unique gift for love and safekeeping.
The bracelet is unisex and can have 2 types of closures, a button closure and an adjustable closure. The bracelet is for men and women and a standard size 7" for women and 8" for men - custom sizes can be ordered at no extra cost. Retail value is $39.99.


my son likes getting his hand in my photos ; )



This bracelet is so pretty and well made. The thread has like a wax coating making it even sturdier. I love the contrast of the black and red colors with the silver pieces. This bracelet has a button/loop closure and because the thread is waxy, it won't slip around and come loose. It fits me just fine.

A package, all the way from Israel!
Makes me wish I still had my stamp collection as a kid.


I wrote this review for "Mommy? I'm Hungry!" about Friendship Kabbalah bracelet. I received free product to keep for this review from MostOriginal.com through Tomoson. All opinions for this review are that of myself & family. Product info & stock images provided by PR or Co.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

Print
Pin It!

0 Lovely Comments:

Post a Comment