Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Jarritos Mexican Cola Review

Jarritos Mexican Cola has been introduced as the newest flavor addition to the Jarritos family and it’s quickly becoming a fan favorite. Just like all of the other flavors, Jarritos Mexican Cola is made with 100% natural sugar and not high-fructose corn syrup.

More than sixty years ago, Jarritos was introduced as Mexico’s first national soft drink. Today, Jarritos is the leading brand in the US in the Mexican soft drink category and has become a Mexican cultural icon. Whether it is the distinctive glass bottle or the 11 unique and great fruit flavors, Jarritos can be found throughout the US in major and independent grocery stores, Mexican restaurants, taquerias, catering trucks and convenience stores. Jarritos flavors are a reflection of Mexico in its array of traditional Mexican flavors made with 100% natural sugar including: Tamarind, Mandarin, Fruit Punch, Jamaica, Lime, Toronja, Guava, Pineapple, Strawberry, Mango, and Lemon-Lime.


Jarritos has recently updated their Facebook page with tons of new applications and contests. They have the Send-a-Bottle app with a brand new design – check it out and send a virtual Jarritos to your friends. They've also unveiled a new Jarritos Nation contest: a daily scavenger hunt where users can follow clues to win sodas, t-shirts, gift cards, and more. Plus they've integrated the Club Jarritos program with the Facebook page so that players can redeem bottle cap codes online instead of having to mail them in. Stop by and check them out.


Mmm, we love Jarritos Mexican sodas, and are happy we have them all around for sale. They are very reasonably priced (less than $1.50 for a big bottle). I was sent a couple of the new Cola flavor to try out. Yes I say I, because I did not share. lol. These were my Mommy treat. They also sent a nice Tshirt, which I did share with Mr. I poured one into a glass of ice and pleasantly surprised how wonderful it tasted. The flavor was mild compared to other colas and I really like that. It wasn't too sweet, nor too fizzy. These were great, and now I have a new flavor to look for when we want something special to drink at dinner. Thanks Jarritos.

Find Jarritos on Facebook, Twitter and see mine and other Jarritos fan photos on their Flickr. For a store near you, click here.


*Disclosure* I wrote this review for "Mommy? I'm Hungry!" about Jarritos Cola. The product(s) in this review were provided to me free of cost for the purpose of conducting my review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and are not influenced by monetary compensation. Product info & stock images provided by PR or Co.

Print
Pin It!

0 Lovely Comments:

Post a Comment