Monday, September 12, 2011

End of Summer Entertaining with Giada De Laurentiis and Sabrina Soto: Review


oh goodness, please click to read better


Oooh I get to review more Giada De Laurentiis products that are sold exclusively at Target. We were sent a Charred Tomato Vinaigrette, Genovese Basil Pesto and Black Olive Tapenade. Would you believe that all of these products cost under $4 each at Target. I love adding pesto to my pasta alfredo and the kids don't mind either. I toasted up some sliced baguette with a little olive oil, mozzarella then topped it with some of the tapenade. It was delish, and even got my little boy to eat some. For a summery twist on these you could also add a fresh basil leaf and a slice of tomato. The Charred Tomato Vinaigrette would be great for salads or grilled fresh vegetables. Looking for a new burger recipe? How about making Caprese burgers with fresh tomatoes and basil, mozzarella and adding her Genovese Basil Pesto. These products from Giada can make any meal of the week special. Be sure to check out all of Giada's products next time you're at Target.




*Disclosure* I wrote this review for "Mommy? I'm Hungry!" about Giada for Target. The product(s) in this review were provided to me free of cost for the purpose of conducting my review by PR. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and are not influenced by monetary compensation. Product info & stock images provided by PR or Co.

Print
Pin It!

0 Lovely Comments:

Post a Comment