Friday, September 16, 2011

My Honey Nut Cheerios Breakfast Party


All the good foods all ready to go

WOW, it's like Christmas out there.

For being a fan of Honey Nut Cheerios and for helping make Honey Nut Cheerios America’s Favorite Cereal, I was one of many to host a Honey Nut Cheerios Breakfast Party. They provided me with all the decor, cereal and more to help me along. I had the party last weekend here at our home and I had my kids and Mr. help decorate while I prepared delicious foods in the kitchen. I made in honor of the party, Honey Nut Marshmallow Treats and Banana Honey Nut Crumb Muffins. Also there was Baked French toast and Berry Yogurt Parfaits with Honey Nut Cheerios sprinkled on top. I think there was 23 of us here, so I made sure we had enough to eat.
Everyone had a blast, and afterwards I handed out Honey Nut Cheerios Tshirts, bowls, cereal and kazoos (oh my). All the kids went out to wake the neighborhood up and play with the huge bee cut out. Everyone enjoyed themselves and are asking when the next party will be. Thank you Honey Nut Cheerios for sponsoring this party. Take a look at our party pics below:


Honey Nut Marshmallow Treats and Banana Honey Nut Crumb Muffins

Berry Yogurt Parfaits with Honey Nut Cheerios

All decorated

Honey Nut Cheerios Bee and Tshirts for everyone

Everyone digging in

Here we all are goofing around and not paying attention to the camera

*Disclosure* I wrote this review for "Mommy? I'm Hungry!" about Honey Nut Cheerios . The product(s) in this review were provided to me free of cost for the purpose of conducting my review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and are not influenced by monetary compensation. Product info & stock images provided by PR or Co.

Print
Pin It!

1 Lovely Comments:

Post a Comment