Saturday, April 7, 2012

$50 Spa Treatments During Spa Week April 16th-22nd




Ladies! Spa Week is coming April 16th-22nd and booking has begun. I am privileged to get to share with you how you (or maybe your special someone is reading this, hint hint) can book your own $50 Spa Week treatments on www.spaweek.com at a spa near you. Spa Week NYC is a Bi-Annual Event that allows you to enjoy luxurious full-service spa treatments at the finest spas across North America for just $50 each. Bookings are going on  now, get yours by visiting their site to locate a spa near you.

Last week I had the great privilege to have a 50 Min Chocolate Cake Ultimate Pedicure at my local Bellagio Salon and Day Spa courtesy of Spa Week. I arrived a little early, took some photos outside and was greeted by Michele the Spa owner. She offered me something to drink and shortly after Angela came to greet me and take me back. Now, this spa has two locations in the same courtyard. This one was for the hair and nail treatments, while the other location across the way was were they do the massages and such, they have a serene, calm environment away from the noisy hair dryers and chit chat. I was given a quick tour of both locations, it's so lovely there.


So my Chocolate Cake Ultimate Pedicure treatment consisted of a foot soak, nail shaping, cuticle care, callus smoothing, lower leg exfoliation, mud mask, foot and lower leg massage, paraffin mask and polish. Angela was my nail technician and made up her own recipes for the chocolate cake exfoliator and a coconut lotion. No there wasn't any actual chocolate cake in it, but all the ingredients used are edible. I was offered a slice of chocolate cake to have while being pampered though. =)

spa week
exfoliation, paraffin wax dip, painted toes

Now get this, this was my very first ever pedicure, or even stepping foot into a Spa. I am not a girlie girl and though well I can do my nails myself just fine (ok there was a brief time I had my nails done, before I was married). WELL...let me tell you, this was so nice to be pampered. I loved the bubbly foot soak and having someone massage my legs (I've been working out a lot lately, it was needed). Oh, and no my Husband does not rub my feet, I HATE having people touch my feet, I am extremely ticklish. This was different though and I did not mind at all. In fact I even loved having someone else paint my nails. Oh and the massaging chair wasn't bad either. =)

I had such an enjoyable time, thank you to Spa Week, Michele and Angela for taking care of me. I encourage any locals to check them out and book your next appointment with Bellagio Salon and Day Spa.
my new footsies

I had my toes painted in the OPI California Raspberry color. It's a mixture of pinks and looks pretty and bright in the sun. I am happy to say that even after a week, they still look great and shiny, even after a day at the beach.


Bellagio Salon and Day Spa is offering these treatments for $50 Spa Week:

$50 50 Min Chocolate Cake Ultimate Pedicure
$50 50 Min Yonka Spring Renewal Facial with Microdermabrasion
$50 50 Min Bellagio Signature Massage

Aside from these treatments, they offer hair, nails, facials, microdermabrasion, massages, waxing, body wraps, make up (plus permanent make up, eyelash extensions and semi permanent mascara), teeth whitening, airbrush tanning, and spa packages.

Bellagio Salon and Day Spa
8555 Station Village Lane, San Diego, CA 92108
phone: 619.297.7601
web: http://www.mysalonbellagio.com
Follow along on Facebook and Yelp

Spa Week is also on Facebook and Twitter.

such a beautiful and relaxing courtyard out front


*Disclosure* I wrote this review for "Mommy? I'm Hungry!" about Spa Week. The product(s) in this review were provided to me free of cost for the purpose of conducting my review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and are not influenced by monetary compensation. 

Print
Pin It!

0 Lovely Comments:

Post a Comment