Sunday, April 15, 2012

Cholula Hot Sauce


Let me tell ya, it's been madness around here, which is why I am late getting this posted for you all. Ack, so sorry.

Cholula hot sauce is a blend of piquin and arbol peppers, ground into a delicate pepper paste then combined with seasonings and natural ingredients. The result is a flavorful hot sauce with a balanced heat for which it is referred to as "The Flavorful Fire". Cholula is great on just about anything from eggs, burritos, tacos, pizza, wings, soups, burgers, nachos and more.


Cholula recently encouraged fans to submit pictures of their favorite game day recipes to their Twitter page, with the hashtag #choulamadness, for a chance to be featured as their “Recipe of the Week” on their Facebook page to win great Cholula prizes.

Cholula is available in four flavor varieties:
- Original
- Chipotle
- Chili Garlic
- Chili Lime


We were sent a 4-pack of Cholula Hot Sauce to use in a recipe to share. BUT let me tell you, I have come up with a recipe for Cholula Chicken Burgers that I want to try out, but I made a recipe from their website for a cholula chorizo pizza. I was craving pizza so I made that, we already had burgers before I got my pack. I'll still do the burgers, maybe next weekend and share them on my Facebook, so watch for those.

So Cholula is the choice of hot sauce in our home, Mr. LOVES it. He's always happy when I get to do reviews for them. He loves the original flavor, I love the garlic one and the lime one on fish tacos.


The recipe for the Pyzanos Pizzeria Cholula Pizza I made can be found here. Mr. loves cholula and chorizo so I knew he'd like this pizza and he did. I went ahead and made a gluten free crust and minused the chorizo for mine, it too was really good and spicy.

Be sure to follow along with Cholula on their Flickr, Twitter and Facebook.


*Disclosure* I wrote this review for "Mommy? I'm Hungry!" about Cholula. The product(s) in this review were provided to me free of cost for the purpose of conducting my review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and are not influenced by monetary compensation. Product info & stock images provided by PR or Co.

Print
Pin It!

0 Lovely Comments:

Post a Comment