Tuesday, May 8, 2012

KIDZ BOP Ultimate Hits Review


I gotta Feeling TODAY is going to be Dynamite. Let's Party In The USA with the release of KIDZ BOP Ultimate Hits. The California Gurls will be dancing to all 13 hits this Fire Burning summer. You don’t need to be a Billionaire to get a copy, its only $13.98.

KIDZ BOP Ultimate Hits is in stores today and includes ultimate hits I'm sure your child knows and probably loves. These are great versions of those songs because the lyrics have been changed to more appropriate words. So parent's don't fret, blast this cd and enjoy singing along, they're kid friendly. =)

Complete Track Listing:
1. Tik Tok
2. Dynamite
3. California Gurls
4. I Gotta Feeling
5. Billionaire
6. Party In The USA
7. Break Your Heart
8. Hey Soul Sister
9. DJ Got Us Falling In Love
10. Fire Burning
11. You Belong With Me
12. Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)
13. Fireflies

To hear clips of these songs, click here. I had made a video for you, but I can't figure out how to get it from my phone to here to edit or even to send to Facebook. But know that my kids enjoyed this version as well as all their others.


*Disclosure* I wrote this review for "Mommy? I'm Hungry!" about KIDZ BOP Ultimate Hits
. The product(s) in this review were provided to me free of cost for the purpose of conducting my review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and are not influenced by monetary compensation.
 Product info & stock images provided by PR or Co.

Print
Pin It!

0 Lovely Comments:

Post a Comment