Thursday, May 3, 2012

LoveSac Phur Feet Slippers Review


LoveSac is making people's life more comfortable. Whether through Sacs, their new modular sectional furniture concept, Sactionals, and other comfortable and stylish home accessories and apparel.

Phur Feet Slippers are made with a hypo allergenic polyester knit that is surprisingly durable. With a vintage LoveSac tattoo neatly embroidered under-foot. These slippers are soft and luxurious, as you can see I took a moment to relax in them one weekend morning.

they come ready for gift giving

I was sent the Créme Phur Slippers in a size M 7-8 and they are a little big. So if I were you, I'd order the next size down because from reading other reviews, they seem pretty big. I have been wearing these everyday for a few weeks now, and yes they did stretch out (like other slippers do to me) and the comfy foam under my feet have smashed flat, I still like these. The soft furry silky fabric is also on the inside and I find it cooling and comfortable to the tops of my feet. What I really like, even if these are now stretched out, is the fabric that covers your top part of your foot is longer on top, so these slippers actually stay on my feet and not fly off when I walk, does that make sense??





LoveSac may be known for their oversized beanbags, but they now offer so much more. Sactionals Bases and Sides can be combined into hundreds of configurations to build the perfect furniture solution with no tools necessary. The “Base” piece includes a hardwood base frame upholstered in khaki that is guaranteed for life, a 3-layer anti-sag seat cushion and a fiber-filled back pillow. The "Side" piece is used as either an arm or a back. Sactionals covers are sold separately - mix and match or change your covers as often as you like.

check out just some of the options the Movie Lounger can make

I am loving the Movie Lounger with Chocolate Rhinoplush Covers. Watch this video on how the Sactionals work, they're pretty cool. I know my kids would love to configure new seating all the time, forget blanket fort, they can rearrange the Sactional.


Follow along with LoveSac on Facebook and Twitter


*Disclosure* I wrote this review for "Mommy? I'm Hungry!" about LoveSac. The product(s) in this review were provided to me free of cost for the purpose of conducting my review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and are not influenced by monetary compensation. Product info & stock images provided by PR or Co.

Print
Pin It!

0 Lovely Comments:

Post a Comment