Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Rich and Creamy Melt Organic Spread: Review


Rich & Creamy Melt® Organic Spread. It is an organic, kosher, gluten-free, non-GMO, healthy butter with the perfect blend of the healthiest fats and oils, like virgin coconut oil and flax seed oil that are good for you. Best of all, Melt® Organic has been carefully blended to be deliciously creamy with just a hint of coconut flavor so you can use it in all of your everyday recipes. Melt® is a great vegetable oil butter alternative for your favorite foods.

Melt® Organic was recently featured on the nationally syndicated Dr. Oz show as a healthier alternative to butter and is made with “good” fats like flaxseed oil and virgin coconut oil. It spreads, melts and tastes like butter without the guilt.

Melt® Organic Ingredients: Organic oil blend (organic virgin coconut oil, organic palm fruit oil, organic canola oil, organic hi-oleic sunflower oil, organic flaxseed oil), water, organic unsalted butter, sea salt, organic butter flavor, non-GMO sunflower lecithin, tocopherols, annatto-turmeric. CONTAINS MILK AND TREE NUT.


My challenge was to use Rich and Creamy Melt Organic in place of other fats I use in my daily diet. So I used instead of a canola oil non stick spray or olive oil when cooking up my steam fried eggs and potatoes, one night I sauteed chicken breast pieces in it instead of olive oil for Sesame Chicken, I used it on my baked potato with grilled chicken and my favorite, I used it as a butter substitute in a Gluten Free Banana Chocolate Chip Crumb Bread. Let me tell you, even though it has a slight and I mean very slight taste of coconut, somehow it enhances the foods you're cooking in it. I really like it. Even my kids have tried it and like it. I have another one stored in the freezer, yep it's ok to freeze, just like butter is. For a store near you visit their store locator.

Follow Melt on Twitter @meltspread, “Like” them on Facebook. Also check them out on Allrecipes too.


*Disclosure* I wrote this review for "Mommy? I'm Hungry!" about Melt Organic . The product(s) in this review were provided to me free of cost for the purpose of conducting my review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and are not influenced by monetary compensation. Product info & stock images provided by PR or Co.

Print
Pin It!