Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Foxy's Pash Premium Frozen Yogurt Review


Foxy’s Pash Premium Frozen Yogurt is good for your lips and good for your hips. It's kosher, gluten free, low sugar, low calorie and delicious. Created in Australia, Foxy's Pash will be in national stores from October and is available in four unique flavors that will suit your personal taste, your mood, or just the season!

Their four Pash flavors are:
Cheeky – Mango & Passionfruit Smoothie. “The texture of soft serve with a floral balance of flavor, perfect for cooling off in the summer heat. Zero calories from fat, kosher, gluten free.”

Naughty – Honeycomb and Caramel Chunks. “Smooth, rich flavor with the kick of crunchy honeycomb, and caramel. Zero calories from fat, kosher, gluten free*.”
*However, see my photo below. I chose not to taste this one, because of my gluten intolerance.

Sassy – Vanilla Bean & Strawberry. “An instant classic. Stunningly subtle premium ingredients make for a rich taste that’s not overbearing.”

Sneaky – Wildberry and Chocolate Flakes. “Instead of the usual milk chocolate, we used rich, dark chocolate to bring out the berry flavor. This really sneaks up on you – perfect for an after dinner treat.”


Foxy has already won several international awards for packaging and proudly carries the California Milk Board’s Seal, which proves the quality of our ingredients. Nutritionally, Pash is significantly better for you than the competition.

For now you can order Foxy's Pash online, with a discount code even!

Follow along with Foxy's Pash on Twitter and Facebook.

 
These are the cutest containers ever! No wonder they won an award for that. We all had a nice after school treat when these arrived at our door. Of course we tried a scoop of each (ok I only tried three flavors). My fave was the Sneaky Pash, of wildberry and chocolate flakes. My oldest loves mango but I think her fave was the Naughty honeycomb and caramel chunks. My youngest ones just liked them all, lol. Anyway, these were really good, and as a now healthier nut that I am, I liked that these are guilt free.

I don't know if you can clearly see the list:
The Naughty Pash, Honeycomb & Caramel Chunks says under the allergens that it may contain traces of egg, wheat and soy. As a Celiac you can not trust that that it is 100% GF. Any little bit of wheat/soy gluten trace/cross contamination will affect you.
Here let me zoom in:


*Disclosure* I wrote this review for "Mommy? I'm Hungry!" about Foxy's Pash. The product(s) in this review were provided to me free of cost for the purpose of conducting my review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and are not influenced by monetary compensation. Product info & stock images provided by PR or Co.

Print
Pin It!

0 Lovely Comments:

Post a Comment